Wednesday, January 12, 2011

18th Birthday 2011

Blessed :)

Bday Eve - Dinner @ my place

Photobucket
my girls :) jordan included hahahah.

Photobucket
one busy eating another one busy ji siao-ing(as usual) one busy taking photo. 很忙啊.

Photobucket
nom nom nom

Photobucket
went supermarket shopping with grace and bella in the afternoon, prepared all the food ourselves and we made my signature potato salad together! thanks for helping me mash the eggs kj! HAHAHAHAHA. that woman sliced off her nail while shaving apples -.- she had to stop so we asked her to mash eggs instead. u did well! hahaha. her face fucking serious while mashing the eggs sia.

Photobucket
whats the secret to lovely hair like mine? use TING TING'S 洗发剂,包你满意.

Photobucket
717 durian cake shiok max!

Photobucket
trophy photo. BEST. LOVE IT. mommy damn on.

Photobucket
sweetest cousin in the world :)

Photobucket
My Sweet 16 Gang.

Photobucket
看我多漂亮,想买我的洗发剂吗?

Photobucket
kj said its a 1000 dollar voucher. thanks ah. lol!

Photobucket
my bro bought this giant card and made everyone sign it..awwwwww so sweet so sweet i love u bro!!!

Photobucket
everyone including my family wrote. ~melts

Photobucket
bought the girls old school friendship bands from phuket!

and i present to you.....
The Best of Bella

Photobucket
lanjiao bin ver. 1.1

Photobucket
ljb ver. 1.2 cb la this one really........... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CB LA U........ still cute okay.

Photobucket
ljb ver. 1.3

Photobucket
ljb ver. 1.4


Bday - Dinner @ Tung Lok's Noble House. Celebrated my Popo's Advance 80th Birthday.

Photobucket
shou tao for my 24 da shou! hehehe

Photobucket
the cake from e-creative lol. 祝您长命百岁!

Photobucket
muacks! my aunt was soooo sweet! i didnt know i had my own cake, she surprised me with her home baked choc fudge cake!!! it was damn shiok!!!

Photobucket
Family :)


On the 3rd - Dinner @ Kuishin Bo

Photobucket
dark choc cake and macarons. MY FAVOURITE.

Photobucket

Photobucket
mini kitty book for me! too cute!

Photobucket
buffet damn shiok pressies also damn shiok!!! thanks for fulfilling so many things on my wishlist guys!


On the 6th - Our Belated Birthday Dinner. Ros has the same birthdate as me! But shes born in 1991. @ Ministry of Steak; THEY SERVE THE WORST FOOD. PLS DONT GO THERE. And their service is -_-

Photobucket
Happy Birthday to US!!!!

Photobucket
I love you both :)

Photobucket
had the worst baked fished with herbs


To: Everyone who's involved and has come for my birthday,

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH AH MUACKS AND HUGS!!!

go to my fb for more pictures!!

No comments: