Monday, January 24, 2011

so many things so little time!

ive cleared most of the rubbish in my room, now im only left with shopping at ikea.. cant wait to revamp!!! wooooots!!!! left with only bout a week more to cny. i havent done any shopping. sucks. ive got to do my nails, go for a wax and cut my hair!!!!busy busy busy and my weight dropped again FML. 33kg my god madness. thats like my pri sch weight. i look like a child now with chao lao face. wahahahaha. I GOT EAT. i swear. and ive been feasting. damn. dunno where all the food went to. my psychiatrist advised me to drink anlene day and night because hes worried i may be suffering from osteoporosis. fml again. i feel like an ah ma. who drinks anlene at 24?!?!?!? bahhh anyhow, life's been good, ive been happy! :))))) so many errands to run this week but im liking! wee!

No comments: