Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010

Xmas Eve

I went on a yacht for a christmas party! 100 bucks per pax,kind of ex but it was awesome. The food was good, the games were really fun(all thanks to jordan aka the Game Master), and i got to know alot of new funny people. My mouth cramped from laughing too much.

Photobucket

Chilling at the front of the yacht. It was really nice. Weather was perfect.
Photobucket

Thank you for inviting me bellas :)
Photobucket

Shu Mei and Deidrea - one is trance siao another one's a dota pro oh yeaa
Photobucket

I was squatting on captain's seat "posing" and someone tried to copy me.
Photobucket

JI GAY YI SIA
Photobucket

JI GAY LIANG SIA. LOL!!!
Photobucket

If only we could sail out!
Photobucket

LANCER LI.His dance moves were fucking funny...
Photobucket

THIS GIRL HAD NO MAKE UP ON. SO CHIO still complain shes ugly without make up. WHERE GOT UGLY?!?!Is chio one lor..
Photobucket

huge ass turkey
Photobucket

huge ass ham
Photobucket

The coolest BBQ pit ive ever seen. Check out the chefs at work. There were huge bbq prawns, stingrays, chicken wings, otahs, hotdogs, crabmeat sticks, satays, sushi/sashimi platter and alot more!
Photobucket

The yacht has three levels. This is the basement. There are four rooms and the place looks really grand! I loved the living room that has nice sofas and furry pillows.
Photobucket

Loser team drinks... the concoction was... everything.... they were really nice cos they knew i couldnt drink so they spared me from it! Bel fell so sick after drinking that god knows who did sick mixture of dunno what. Also dunno wtf im talking about. I only know it was really really nasty.
Photobucket

Gift exchange
Photobucket

Desserts!
Photobucket


Xmas Day


I think my cat loves christmas more than me. Damn kpo just wanna be calefare hang around my stuff while i was wrapping presents for my cousins. damn cute la.
Photobucket

Buffet at my aunt's place
Photobucket

My aunts, mommy and joanna :)
Photobucket

ah ma!
Photobucket

and all my lovely cousins!
Photobucket

Watched Narnia with my cuzzies and sis after the party! Woooooooooo BEN BARNES WAS IN NARNIA 3 AND I DIDNT KNOW. *saliva drips* I dont really care bout the storyline la i know it sucked more than the first and second but BEN BARNES IN IT?HAHAHA I THINK THIS NARNIA'S NICE LEHHHHH.


BOXING DAYYYYY WOOOOTSSSS

PRESSIES!!!! :))))
Why are you always hanging around my presents dear boy? LOL. Yes youre momma's best gift!
Photobucket
Presents from my office's gift exchange, from jordan's friends' gift exchange, from my colleague, my mommy,my aunt, bellas and jordan, shawn, my cousins(joanna especially), and finally, Moose - Thank you very much for the HUGE xmas cum bday present. love it love it love it.

Oh yea, and papa moose got a pressie for bailey too. thank you! see! he knows thats his. thats why sit behind guai guai wait for me to unwrap only.
Photobucket

Playing with his new "Panic Mouse". He was trying to catch the ball WHILE IN THE BUBBLE WRAP. Siao Mao.
Photobucket


Ooo and its Foxy's bday today. If you're reading this... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you've enjoyed the dinner and hope you like the present!



..............................
Anyways....XMAS ISNT OVER YET(Its 12 days of christmas right?)....

So my son and i want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBARDY!!!!


I know im fucking lame. Haa... At home very bored la.

Another vid of bailey. I guess he got tired already....

I seriously think he's gonna spoil the toy real soon.

..................................
I really wasnt anticipating this year's christmas. Not emo or anything but i really wasnt in any festive mood or feel excited bout buying presents and stuff. Maybe cos i was so busy at work and everything was in such a rush. But anyhoo, this christmas really turned out unexpectedly nice. :) Im really grateful for everything.

Merry Christmas Again Everyone. <3<3<3<3<3

No comments: