Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello Monday You Suck.

Friday

Met up with my darling cuzzie to get my dad's birthday present at jun's shop. Shopped around town a lil, met up with kai for literally only a few secs just to pass him a farewell cum xmas gift cos hes gonna be going to india for 3 months... all for a good cause! He's got everything packed up and leaving alone to go there and make new indian slum friends and teach slum kids english! So cool! Other than that hes going Goa for their huge ass parties as well. Shiokness. My night ended at princep playing Dota with the pros. Haha. Ive never ever thought i'd play games in a LAN shop. But seriously I find it fun!!

Trying to get a cab in town on friday night's a fuckin biatch! We waited for almost an hour at forum to get a cab to princep but to no avail and ended up having shawn and jordan to pick us. And after we got there, my poor cuzzie had to wait for almost an hour again to catch a cab back home. Im so sorry!! Bloody stupid cabs were all on call and even when we tried to call for cabs they kept cutting us off. GRRRR.

Check out ION's christmas tree. So fucking huge and pretty!
Photobucket

We could even go inside. It was kind of dizzy looking up to those glittering hanging balls and stars. But damn nice lah.
Photobucket


Saturday

Woke up at 5, cos apparently i only slept around 7, oh well but it was still damn shiok to have slept so many hours. Was just in time to get up and wash up to go for daddy's birthday dinner at SWATOW. It was one hell of a meal. My sis finally got to eat her chilli crab. Wow so happy right. My whole family went home with churning stomachs FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT after that. I lao-ed once, but that was it. My stomach kept churning but nothing came out. My sis and i met up with Joanna for K session at vivo after the dinner. Can you imagine the both of us rushing to the toilet during KTV just to lao sai. Heng i did it before we started. LOL. Then bel and jordan joined us after their friend's wedding dinner. And walas, they both had diarrhea too. LOL. What a diarrhetic Saturday!

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Daddy!


Sunday

Had brunch with the girls!! More like "Lunner" I'd say.Lunch+Dinner=Lunner. We went all the way to esplanade for all-day breakfast at 3pm just to find out that they only serve finger food between 2-5pm. FUCKED. So we moved on to find a place that sells all-day breakfast, and Ting suggested Dempsey. We walked around a little and finally found a cafe that served breakfast, and by the time we sat down and eat it was almost 5pm. -_-". It was more of a Lunch/Dinner thing already. I had poached eggs with smoked salmon and english muffins! yumyumyum!!! Ive never had poached eggs before and its really really good! We went home straight after cos Ting and Grace had to go for dinner with family. lol, like right after our full meals.

I was actually sick the moment i woke up, had flu and fever and a really bad throat. Not sure if it was caused by food poisoning from sat night. By the time i got home after "Lunner" i already took TWO decolgens. Made me so seh.... I instantly dropped dead on the sofa after i got home. Then Bel called and asked for Dota, hahahah i woke up and went with them despite feeling like shit. My nose was running like a tap and the LAN shop was so bloody cold. K.O.-ed damn fast after i came back from the game.


Today

My body's aching. My head's throbbing. Im still feeling feverish and my throat still hurts like a bitch. My tummy's on off churning and im waiting to lao anytime. Went opposite to get a queue number to see the company doctor. My queue number: 31. Current number: 6. FML. I wasnt gonna sit there for two hours just to see the doc thats why im back in the office. By the time the queue reaches my number its lunch time already. Sibei sians X 10000000. K lah, halfday's better than nothing. I wanna go home. But everyone's rushing me for my report. Fuck lah. Suppose to meet my insurance friend for dinner and to pass me some documents in town but i doubt i can meet him today. Boo. Plans ruined.

:(

No comments: