Thursday, December 30, 2010

patience..........patience..............

i was on the phone with "Eve"(at first i thought she pronounced her name as "Yeast") yday. I ordered a longevity peach cake from her for my popo's bday and had to give her my delivery/credit card details.

*pukes blood*

Eve: "Ok, so your full name is?"

Me: "Elise, E,L,I,S,E, Teo."

Eve: "Ok, so its E,L,I,S,E Chew."

Me: "No, Its Teo."

Eve: "Elise Chew right? E,L,I,S,E,C,H,E,W."

Me: "NO, NOT CHEW ITS TEO. T,E,O TEO not C,H,E,W (this girl either got hearing problem or i cant pronounce my own surname right)"

Eve: Ohh okok sorry ah..

Me: No problem just deliver it to the function table named under Sally Koh........

Eve: Can can i will send an invoice to you later on.

Me: Thanks, byebye!


*back to shit loads of office work*


I went home after work and forgot to check my email for the invoice.
Guess what i saw this morning.

Photobucket

tulan not....i ask you lah.... tulan not.......

buay tahan leiiiiiiiiii............

my surname Chew nevermind, the last one still spell as ELSIE. SMLJ. Why these people lidat ah?


*Starts dialing*

Me: "Hello Eve, Im Elise i ordered cake from u yday B0072 is my cake, my name on your invoice is wrong. My surname is Teo, not Chew."

Eve: "Oh Hello, You're Elise Chew ah."

*really testing me*

Me: "NOOOOOOOO I AM TEOOOOOOOOOOOOO. TTTTTTTTTTTTTT,EEEEEEEEEE,OOOOOOOOOOO. Can you please change the name on your invoice so your guy wont be asking for the wrong person."

Eve: "Oh... I think i put your sister's surname..... @#*$@)@#$*)@*#4 (Dunno what gibberish she was mumbling to herself)"

Me: "HUH? WHAT SISTER????"

Eve: "Oh, okay i will change for u. T,E,O is it?"

Me: "YES THANKS! TEO!Er, What sister were u talking about??(Seriously cant be bothered to tell her bout "Elsie" at all already)"

Eve: "Oh... No lah... Ok i will change and email you again."

Me: "OK THANKS BYE."



*slaps forehead*

No comments: